Introducing HCL IoTica – the only plugin available that provides node editors, debuggers, and deployment to AWS. HCL IoTica can be installed into the Eclipse developer workbench and provides an integrated development environment for creating, building, debugging, deploying and collaborating on IoT applications. This is great for developers as HCL IoTica lets them work on new IoT projects in the Eclipse environment they already know.
- HCL IoTica is built with the specific needs of an IoT developer in mind. Features are designed to make coding easy and fun, while allowing developers to deliver powerful application.
- Express, Pug and Node-RED editors available to build out Node flows, packages or web applications
- Create new Node-RED nodes with wizards and templates, deploy, test and package them
- Integrated Node.js debugging supporting the new v8 protocol
- API management with built in Swagger & REST
- Ease of deployment to Node.js, Node-RED, Cloud Foundry and AWS runtimes
- Support the most current Eclipse workbench - Photon